Wednesday, July 25, 2012

O.C Fair & Young the Giant

Went to the Orange County fair this weekend and had a blast! I was super excited to taste the large array of food choices they had available, especially since the only time I get to see this stuff is when I am drooling over yet another episode featured on the Food Network. I was like a kid in a candy store except it was a more like a food lover's galore. There were onion rings the size of my hands and hot dogs the length of my arm. With so much good food, one wonders how do you keep from getting so full? That, my friend is a good question. It's all mental. I kept telling myself that I would not let my stomach fail me, and it didn't, yay!!! Okay, I am aware I sound a bit crazy but I swear it worked for my friend and I. Besides the fabulous food, I was also excited to be at the fair because I would be seeing  a band I really liked called Young the Giant. They were amazing, the instrumentals were awesome, and Sameer the lead singer sounded the same live; that's how you can really distinguish a true, talented artist!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, great photos! :D I love your dress!
    Nice blog! (:

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete