Saturday, February 11, 2012

Got My Appetite Back

Where have you been for the past eight months, I've missed you so?!

Ever since my appetite decided to drop by, I haven't let her out of sight.
Now I can officially say goodbye to on the go salads, fruit cups, and boring sandwiches.

First time making Spaghetti Bolognese :)

My fascination with cooking sort of just dropped off the radar once I started college. I had become so busy that eating became a third or fourth priority of mine. I went from constantly being in the kitchen to barely stepping into it. Once I realized my absence from the ingenious world of cooking, I literally almost cried. Yes, it does that mean that much to me...or maybe I'm just tired of only having time to concoct salads! Anyhow, I'm just excited I got it back! Not that I'm this amazing cook, I just really enjoy cooking as a hobby. So, hopefully you guys will be seeing a few of the things I whip up in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment