Friday, July 26, 2013

Monaco

I finally have a longer amount of time to post a few things up today. Most of my posts have been rushed since I usually have 30 minutes to upload photos and get ready for some soirée for the night. Thank goodness I have about an hour before I get ready for the farewell party for one of my friends. Yesterday my friends and I took the Sncf to Monaco! Considering the short amount of time I am here in France I cannot believe that I had the opportunity to visit another country hehe. After emerging from the train station we were greeted with the sounds of honking bmws and Maseratis and a beautiful view of the port filled with mega yachts. It was at that moment that I knew I was in a playground for the rich and I famous. We didn't get the chance to visit their beaches but visited the vista point, church, aquarium and other random nooks and crannies. Overall, Monaco was beautiful, touristy and a wonderful experience that I'll never forget.






No comments:

Post a Comment