Friday, March 22, 2013

Mt. Wilson

Mount Wilson is located about 50 minutes out of Los Angeles in the Angeles National Forest. You may recognize it as a part of the renown Los Angeles backdrop displayed on many postcards or on the Wikipedia page. I have vague memories of coming up here when I was younger so jumped at the opportunity to come back. (Last time I was here was during a camp session with my school when we slid down waterfalls and went Garnet hunting). Although the skies were a bit hazy and the famous observatory had closed, I was still thankful for the present nature around me.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos and view! You can't help but want to get outside after seeing such natural beauty. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I couldn't live without immersing myself around nature on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete