Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blogger Birthday!


Yeeeahhhhhh, I am proud to celebrate one whole year of being a blogger! I find this a huge accomplishment and more importantly a reflection of how much I have grown within a whole year. I intially started this blog as a way to record my dreams, aspirations, inspirations, and everyday musings in life, and I feel that it has developed into this and so much more. I remember contemplating the whole idea of starting one and the next minute just jumping in to do it. I never really expected for anyone to read the content I was writing or even become a follower!! I hope this doesn't sound too corny but I am truly thankful for the blogging community. I have been able to express myself in a way that I never imagined. When I look at my previous posts about being excited to graduate high school, prom, struggling with my faith, visiting Europe, starting college, and even to where I am now in life, I sit in a complete state of shock. If anything, having a blog has allowed me to get in touch with my inner self. I have more confidence, and am happy to express myself freely without worrying about what others think. Also, I have never felt so inspired in my 18, (almost 19) years of living. Many of the bloggers I follow are such positive role models and have so much drive to follow their dreams. If something of theirs doesn't go as planned, they pick up with full speed ahead, never letting anything impede them from what they truly desire. So, that is why I am so thankful for the blogging community-for all the amazing readers, followers, and bloggers out there, you sincerely inspire me in every way possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment