Friday, February 24, 2012

Only in L.A

Hello everyone :)

I decided to start this this new series to account all the things that happen in Los Angeles, California. While I will work to give my opinion on various hot spots I created this "guide" to mainly inform you and addresses the crazy and hilarious things I discover around my hometown of the city of "angels". On a daily basis someone or something never fails to spark my interest or make me keel over with endless fits of laughter. I don't understand why it took me so long to realize how entertaining this place was, or perhaps I've just acquired a strange type of humour. For example, just today a woman tried to hire me to help campaign in the recent elections and told me the pay would be 20 dollars an hour, but in pesos. I was about to let out a laugh when I realized she was dead serious. Yeah, these are just some of the people who approach me so if you want to hear more in depth stories, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment