Monday, June 13, 2011

No such thing as June Gloom

Seriously can't believe I got Senior Awards....

Okay, I will admit that it is pretty gloomy outside, but still warm (that's Cali for ya). Sometimes this type of weather relaxes me and gets me thinking about... I will be graduating high school in less than two weeks and I can't help but think that Wow, I can do anything. Ah ha sounds weird, but I might randomly decide to go to school in Canada or something. I know I sound crazy but my point is that the "impossible" looks more doable. But with everything happen, I could less if it rains or shines because everything is starting to look up, and I am getting a more positive mindset. Lately I have just been working out, trying to read more of my bible, and trying to finalize things for Europe. Check out how much my mom and I have been planning for the past few months.....



                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment