Thursday, December 19, 2013

Welcome Back!

Well, hello there my friends...

In case you are wondering, no I did not discontinue my blog nor was too busy to update it. Other forces kept me from posting. Any thought, photos or experience that I wished to share with you was completely out of question. You see, two of my classes during the fall semester required me to contribute to a blog and the platform that we 'conveniently' had to use was Blogger. Hearing this news in August gave me the horrifying realization that I would be completely voiceless and disconnected with you until December! I guess I didn't feel too comfortable with my professors and fellow peers reading my content while seeing me regularly in class. But now that classes have finished, finals are terminated and the fall semester has come to a close I could care less. It just feels so good to be back!!! Can I just say that the past three and a half months have been the most amazing/crazy period of my college life so far. There have been various times that I've returned home from a mind blowing experience and wanted nothing more than to write about it. The absence from blogging angered me at the beginning, kept me out of sorts during the middle but by but at the end I came to realize that the break was somewhat beneficial. I believe that I've grown, changed and have experienced new things during this time. So, cheers to the return and making it a steady one :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment