Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coastline & Redwoods Pt. 1

The first semester at my new university was the most stressful I had ever been. With the new environment, moving out of my parent's house and trying to keep up with the academics I felt my sanity slowly slipping away. It's strange but during this period I found myself having this constant internal pull towards nature. Little things such as seeing the sunlight shine through the trees as I walked towards campus, or admiring blooming flowers from the Library's window played a part in my endurance and inspired me to act on these frustrations. And so, that is how this trip to Northern California began. 

The one that got away!
Agate Beach
Patrick's Point
Trinidad Head

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shots, Trinidad head looks stunning. Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    ReplyDelete